Spiritual wellness is a process of understanding (or attempting to understand) beliefs, values, and ethics that help guide your life. Some folks explore their spirituality through a religious or faith community, some folks spend time in the outdoors hiking, while others meditate or practice yoga. Whatever your preferred approach, spending time asking and exploring your spiritual life can be an important part to your overall well being.
- Mindfulness for Kids
- Kids Explain Mindfulness (Video)
- “Just Breathe" by Julie Bayer Salzman & Josh Salzman (Wavecrest Films) (Video)
- Quiet, pleae: Chicago students try out 20 minute rest periods to lower stress.
- Meditation and the Spiritual Life of Children
- Why getting your kids among nature is good for their health
- Are you Nature-Deprived?
- The Effects of Nature on Mental and Physical Health
- How Dies Nature Impact Our Well-Being?
- How Walking in Nature Changes your Brain
- Ecotherapy:The Health Benefits of Nature