Social wellness involves participation in your community and developing and nurturing healthy relationships. Having a strong social network can give you support and guidance when you are stressed or need stress relief. Additionally these relationships can aid in the development of healthy bonding and boundary development.
- New screen time rules for kids, by doctors
- The Unexpected Effects of all that Screen Time
- The drug-like effect of screentime on the teenage brain
- How much is too much screentime?
- Researchers find screen addiction is taking toll on children
- The pros and cons of posting on social media
- Opinion: Allow kids less time on digital devices
- What are some ways to meet new people?
- 7 Ways Friendships are Great for your Health
- Social Wellness, or Why Friendship Should be a Health Priority
- Friends are as Importnat as Diet and Exercise