Physical wellness involves maintaining a healthy body. This means moving your bodies (exercise), eating well balanced meals (nutrition), sleeping, managing stress, receiving preventative medical and dental care. Maintaining a healthy body is a key component to a long healthy life.
- Nutrition for kids: Guidelines for a healthy diet
- Nutrition for the School Aged Child
- Go, Slow, and Whoa: A Kid's Guide to Eating Right
- Congress has voted to change school lunch rules
- Pediatricians see no health benefits to giving children fruit juice
- Fitness and Your 6-12 Year Old
- Fitness for Kids (set of 8 articles)
- What Sleep is and Why All Kids Need It
- Got Water? Most Kids, Teens Don't Drink Enough.
- Why is Drinking Water Important?
- What You Should Know About Drinking Water
- The 7 Reasons your Kid Needs Sleep
- New Sleep Guidelines for babies, kids, and teens
- How an early bedtime can have lasting effects on kids
- Active Deck of Cards
- The FITT Paln for Physical Activity