Environmental wellness means taking care of your global environment and your personal surroundings. Whether you are de-cluttering your room, recycling your trash or volunteering to clean up your environment, actively working to serve your environments can improve your health and the health of the people around you.
- Waste not, want not: Food made with "trash" could help environment
- Overview: International cooperation on climate change and the environment
- Recycling to the rescue: Helping the environment
- Is it possible to make no waste?
- Florida girl, 15, wants to help pen pal, builds cheap, small power source
- Footprints Conservation Society
- PBS KIds: You can help the environment
- Kids Health:You and the environment
- 55 Ways to Save the Environment
- Change The World In 5 Minutes - Everyday at School
- 8 Environmentally Friendly Actions Your Kids Can Take
- Green Tips
- Our Earth