Emotional wellness is based on how you feel. At times life can be stressful and it can be common to feel overwhelmed. Maintaining a healthy emotional life is important to overall health. Some ways to stay emotionally healthy are to manage your stress level, stay on top of school work, get eight hours of sleep, ask for help.
- Why KIds Need to Spend Time in Nature
- 12 Tips to Reduce Your Child's Stress and Anxiety
- Childhood Stress
- Top ten Relaxation Techniques for Children
- The Power of Positive Thinking
- Kids as Young as 5 See Benefits of Positive Thinking
- The Science of Positive Thinking
- Can Relaxation Techniques Help Children with ADHD?
- Is Mindfulness Meditation Good for Kids?
- Just Breathe:The Importance of Meditation Breaks for Kids
- 10 Benefits of Relaxation
- Mindfulness Meditation May Help Students Combat Stress, Depression
- Feeding Your Feelings: How Emotions Affect Eating Habits
- 20 Laughter Yoga Exercises